Responsibilities POSITION SUMMARY :
Provides safe, competent nursing care for patients in accordance with facility policies, standards, and philosophy. Provides professional leadership and support to the healthcare team. The concepts of Patient Centered Care will provide the foundation for all nursing care. Demonstrates Service Excellence standards at all times. Qualifications MACHINES, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT, AND WORK AIDS USED
E D UCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE AND LICENSES / REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED
- Paging system
- Facsimile machine
- Invasive and non-invasive monitoring devices
- IV regulatory devices
- Pyxis Medication Dispensing Units
- Others specific to area
- Graduate of an accredited or NLN-approved RN program
- Must successfully pass any pre-employment assessment(s).
- BLS from the American Heart Association (or obtained during orientation) and maintain certification throughout employment
- Current state nursing license or permit to practice nursing in the State of Texas.
- De-escalation training within 90 days of hire; does not require maintaining.
- Ongoing compliance with demonstration of clinically pertinent competencies as determined by the facility.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fuhs.alertline.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cd7a306b32f7243f1bd4608d82cc6d79b%7C3d1686d1b444415a93fd1aab58a64f3a%7C1%7C0%7C637308579810986670&sdata=Cqoe6%2BeNfe428E6rWfm%2B%2BuYlGWTS%2BI2F2s%2Be8t%2B8obA%3D&reserved=0 > or 1-800-852-3449.