Continued growth at Maxor has created a new opportunity for a Software Engineer III to join our robust IT team. The Software Engineer III develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the agile software development lifecycle. Performs coding, debugging, testing, deployment and troubleshooting throughout the software development lifecycle. Supports and develops junior software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities. Ideal candidate will have PBM experience and advance SQL experience.Position Location
The position will be remote-based.Our Company
We're Maxor and we're building a different kind of pharmacy company. We're transforming the pharmacy industry to create healthier lives through purposeful engagement across Pharmacy Benefit Management, Pharmacy Management, Specialty Pharmacy, 340B, Rebate and Formulary Management, and Pharmacies. We put people first and are committed to providing outstanding service across all aspects of our business. We believe there's a better way to deliver pharmacy and healthcare services to people across the country, and we'd love for you to help us do it.Our Locations
The Maxor workforce brings robust experience, diverse perspectives and passion from over 1,000 employees working all over the US in pharmacies, hospitals, home offices, or corporate offices. Responsibilities
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes
- Troubleshoots, debugs and resolves issues with web-based applications, websites, and mobile applications
- Has working knowledge of relational databases such as SQL server
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude required.
- Supports and develops junior software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities.
- Promptly report any allegations of impropriety to the Compliance Department.
- Comply with Maxor's Ethical Business Conduct policy and Maxor's Compliance Program.
- Remain free from exclusion under the OIG and SAMS Medicare/Medicaid lists.
- Complete required training, as assigned, within the established timeframes.
- Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
- Maintain regular attendance in accordance with established policies.
Computer science, or related degree, from an accredited college or university requiredExperience:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Typically requires 4 to 7 years of related experience.
- 3+ years' experience with AngularJS/Angular.
- 3+ years' experience developing / maintaining / supporting web content management software
- 3+ years' experience in mobile application development using Ionic/Cordova, ITunes Connect and Google Developer Console
- 4+ years' experience working with relational databases
- Knowledge and experience working with IIS and can provide IIS support
Why Choose a Career at Maxor?
- Ability to work under minimal supervision in a fast paced team environment.
- Skill designing functional and reliable software which meets the end user's needs
Maxor offers a diverse, progressive culture that supports a work from home model, a "dress for your day" attire, and a collaborative, team oriented environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation & benefits package including:
Maxor is looking for people who want to lead transformation. People who are willing to think differently about an industry that touches nearly everyone's lives. People with talent, drive and dedication to take an idea - and see it through. How will you change the pharmacy industry today?
- $750 individual, annual medical deductible, $25 office visit copays, Low biweekly premiums
- Company paid basic life/AD&D, Short-term and Long-term disability insurance
- Rx, dental, vision, short-term disability, and FSA
- Employer-matched 401k Plan
- Industry leading PTO plan
- And MORE!
Apply online at: https://careers-maxor.icims.com/
Maxor is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disability