The Bair Foundation is looking for a Clinical Supervisor to oversee our offices in Lubbock and Amarillo, Texas.
The Bair Foundation is a leading treatment foster care agency that was founded in 1967 and has been nationally accredited by the Council on Accreditation since 2002. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for working with at-risk youth and families. Our team is consists of dedicated and committed staff members who go above and beyond to ensure our children and families are getting the best care and services. If this sounds like you, we look forward to viewing your application!
- Generous Holiday and PTO benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Scheduling
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 401K Traditional and ROTH
- Employer Funded Pension Plan
- Training and Educational Assistance
- Eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program
- Responsible for ensuring that abuse and neglect concerns are appropriately reported and immediate actions are taken.
- Responsible for the treatment components, which include therapeutic interventions, oversight of children receiving treatment services, and the completion of treatment documentation.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of staff to assure that services are provided in accordance with all governing regulations.
- Provide supervision over assigned staff and ensuring requirements are being met for licensure, training, and productivity.
- Participate in the growth of the program
- Assuring the implementation of all applicable state regulations and The Bair Foundation's policies and procedures for the program by maintaining and updating policies and procedures as needed.
- Ensures that the diagnosis for clients is accurate and is addressed in the treatment documents.
- Responsible for completing utilization reviews to ensure medical necessity.
- Review referrals and complete the intake process when necessary.
- Provides back-up on-call and may need to respond in person outside office hours.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or a related field, minimum of two-year experience working with children who have therapeutic needs.
- Candidates may be considered if under supervision for licensure or independently licensed.
- Travel will be required between the Amarillo and Lubbock offices.