The Bair Foundation is a leading treatment foster care agency that was founded in 1967 and has been nationally accredited by the Council on Accreditation since 2002. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for working with at-risk youth and families. Our team consists of dedicated and committed staff members who go above and beyond to ensure our children and families are getting the best care and services. If this sounds like you, we look forward to viewing your application!
- General Holiday and PTO benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedule
- Training and Education Assistance
- Employer Funded Pension Plan
- 401K Traditional and ROTH
- Eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program
- Responsible for providing therapeutic services to children, adolescents, adults and families with emotional and mental health issues.
- Services are provided in varied locations: within the home, therapeutic foster home, or community.
- The candidate hired must go through the credentialing process with Medicaid and Superior. The Bair Foundation will assist with credentialing.
- Independently licensed in the state of Texas - LCSW, LPC, LMFT
- Master's Degree in Social Work or related field.
- Two years of related experience working with children, adolescents, and families.
- Prefer prior knowledge/experience working with trauma focused cognitive behavioral therapy.