Position: Behavioral Health Associate Psychologist III  E
Program: Amarillo, Texas – Behavioral Health Education Service Center (ESC)
Salary: $53,248.00 Annually
Shift Available: Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility will serve as a resource regarding child/adolescent mental health and substance use for school and education service center (ESC) personnel.
- Will increase ESC and school personnel’s awareness and understanding of mental health and co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders.
- Will assist personnel in the implementation of initiatives related to mental health or substance use.
- Will be responsible for attending all meetings required in the program, maintain and submit all reports required in compliance with the grant.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A large amount of outreach and coordination to provide the core services within this grant is required.
Required qualifications to be successful in the job:
- Must qualify as a Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts (LPHA) in good standing in the State of Texas
- Requires an active LPC, LCSW, or LMFT license
- Must have a valid Texas driver’s license and be insurable under agency vehicle policy
- Must be 18 years or age or older
Preferred qualifications to be successful in the job:
- Prior experience working for community behavioral health programs or within a school system
- Experience working with youth.
- Direct care provision of substance use services.
At TPC, passion and meaningful work is rewarded! We offer employees:
- Robust benefit offerings – Medical, Urgent Care visits for a low $10 co-pay, Dental, and Vision
- Employer Paid Life Insurance (1.5 times employee’s salary)
- Employer Match up to 6% in the 403 (b) or 457 Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – PTO accrual, Holidays and annual Floating Holiday
- Additional Supplemental Coverage available i.e. Disability, Accidental, Cancer, Critical Care, and Section 125 Flexible Spending Account Plan
- 501(c)(3) designation – You can apply for the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness