Position: Registered Occupational Therapist VI  E
Program: Amarillo, Texas – Early Childhood Intervention (ECI)
Salary Range: $77,708.80– $84,697.60 Annually
Shift Available: Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Registered Occupational Therapist will provide occupational therapy for Early Childhood Intervention (ECI) enrolled clients.
- They will coordinate initial assessments, updates, and IFSP’s (Individual Family Service Plans) with ECI staff.
- They will also act as Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts (LPHA) to help authorize and coordinate medically necessary services per ECI policy.
- The Occupational Therapist will be required to supervise Occupational Therapy Assistants and perform all pertinent duties as prescribed by the Occupational Therapy board as well as case maintenance for Occupational Therapy Assistants.
- The Occupational Therapist will be required to maintain all paperwork and other duties relevant to occupational therapy per Health and Human Services (HHSC) standards.
Required qualifications to be successful in the job:
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in therapeutic specialty may substitute for two (2) years of the required work experience
- Current Registration, license or certification as required by law for Occupational Therapy in Texas plus three (3) years of work experience as a registered rehabilitation therapist.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid Texas driver’s license and be insurable under agency vehicle policy
Preferred qualifications to be successful in the job:
- Ability to speak Spanish
- Experience in Early Childhood Intervention
At TPC, passion and meaningful work is rewarded! We offer employees:
- Robust benefit offerings – Medical, Urgent Care visits for a low $10 co-pay, Dental, and Vision
- Employer Paid Life Insurance (1.5 times employee’s salary)
- Employer Match up to 6% in the 403 (b) or 457 Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – PTO accrual, Holidays and annual Floating Holiday
- Additional Supplemental Coverage available i.e. Disability, Accidental, Cancer, Critical Care, and Section 125 Flexible Spending Account Plan
- 501(c)(3) designation – You can apply the for Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness