Administrative Associate IIIAgency
West Texas A&M UniversityDepartment
Engineering & Computer ScienceProposed Minimum Salary
$12.00 hourlyJob Location
Canyon, TexasJob Type
The A&M System strives to maintain a competitive, high-quality benefit package to support the health and wellness needs of our diverse workforce. This includes comprehensive health and welfare insurance plans, additional health and lifestyle programs, and optional retirement savings opportunities. Eligible employees will have access to paid leave programs in addition to 13-15 paid holidays each year. For more information regarding the benefit package go to: West Texas A&M University: Human Resources Benefits
The Administrative Associate III provides administrative support to Engineering and Computer Science (ECS) leadership and faculty with day-to-day operations of the University.Responsibilities:
- Word Processing, desktop publishing, presentations, data management, compose correspondence, reports, publications, editing, proofreading, creates and maintains databases .
- Analyzes and conducts administrative requirements for ECSM programs and projects .
- Applies, interprets, and communicates technical information regarding administrative procedures, services and programs within ECS .
- Serves as a resource for students, constituents, faculty and the broader university for answering questions regarding ECS policy and programs .
- Arranges meetings, appointments, conferences, travel for staff, faculty and students of ECS .
- Maintains office supplies and equipment .
- Receives cash payments, documents, supplies, equipment or other materials .
- Coordinates and assigns tasks to students workers .
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three years of related experience.
- Word processing, spreadsheets, database skills.
- Associates Degree
- Two years of related experience in higher education.
Please include the following with your application:
- Cover letter
- Three references
Please attach all documents in the attachment box at the bottom of the "My Experience" page before continuing through the application. Please use the "Upload" button to add each document individually. All revisions must be made prior to application submission. If you need assistance with uploading documents, please contact WTAMU Human Resources at email@example.com .
Texas law requires all males age 18 through 25 to be properly registered with the Selective Service System.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution's verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution's procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.