ActionCOACH of West Texas is a business coaching and consulting company. We are a team of committed, positive and successful people who are always striving to be balanced, integrated and honest. We will work within our “14 Points of Culture” to make sure that everyone who touches, or is touched by, our team will benefit greatly, and in some way move closer to becoming the person they want to be, or achieve the goals they want to achieve. We are committed to consistently giving back to our community and will encourage our clients to do likewise – in profits, volunteerism, and in providing products free-of-charge to non-profit organizations.
Our Mission is to solve these dual problems:
- Over 90% of privately held businesses ultimately fail
- 70-75% of businesses fail to sell while listed with a business broker - primarily because they are too owner-dependent. Many of them simply close down within a year of not selling. This loss is two-fold: the owner fails to realize the gain from what they worked to build over decades and the local community loses jobs.
We are transforming communities by transforming the businesses to consistently grow, create more jobs and become phenomenal places to work. As businesses achieve a greater level of success, the employees are highly compensated, and the owners are able to become philanthropic, making their communities even more attractive places to live and work.
You will be a member of a dynamic community-focused team that gives back to our communities in 3 important ways:
- Minimum of 1% of gross revenue donated to selected local charities
- Minimum of 1% of our time will be donated back to community as community service
- Minimum of 1% of services will be donated to local charities free of charge.
The Business Development Manager plays a vital role in growing the business through developing new clients through effective lead generation strategies. The Business Development Manager will develop leads, build rapport with prospects, invite prospects to attend workshops and seminars, schedule and perform communications leading to business diagnostics, inform clients of our various programs and develop strategic alliances. In summary, the Business Development Manager will generate leads and will enroll qualified prospects in the proprietary 13-step process to become our clients.
The focus of this position consists of the following areas:
- You will be responsible to identify, qualify, pursue and enroll business owners into our Workshops, Seminars, Business Diagnostics and into the various business coaching services.
- You will successfully complete a 10-day training program – including pre-work and post-program requirements.
- You will be responsible for the follow-up of the leads provided to you, and generate your own leads through social media, email campaigns, networking, telemarketing, cold calling and other means per the guidance and direction of your manager and within the allocated marketing budget.
- You will develop and execute monthly plans for e-newsletters, social and traditional media messaging, and measure and report on the success of each message using pre-defined KPI’s.
- Coordinate with partner advertising and media experts to improve marketing results based on our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and recommending allocation changes to marketing budget to provide high return on marketing investment.
- You will be provided access to various CRM, sales, and marketing tools. You will be responsible for tracking and managing key data elements within those tools.
- You will plan and provide event support and logistics for all seminars, workshops and events.
- You will, along with your manager, develop and execute a plan to engage strategic partners and host beneficiary partners to enhance the lead generation and client enrollment goals of the firm.
- You will provide all Business Clients (current and potential) with a level of service that matches our commitment to excellence.
- You will be responsible for tracking and reporting any pertinent Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) as requested by your manager.
- You will provide open and honest feedback and communication as to improvements, enhancements, suggested changes or other ways to continuously improve your position and how we do business.
- You will be expected to become a subject matter expert on our business services, processes and operations to support client movement up the product ladder.
- You will work with firm owner and business coaches to develop client solutions that achieve a >90% retention rate of clients.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation
- Medical benefits – the firm will contribute up to $500 per month to the companies medical plan.
- Vacation – this position would be entitled to 15 days of vacation time per year
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing
- Additional Incentive Structure - From time to time, there will be additional programs with performance-based criteria, for incremental proposed projects.
- Career Development - Opportunity to become a Certified Business Coach or pursue other positions depending on demonstrated skills, ability and personal goals.
Personal Attributes & Qualifications
- Commitment to succeed at all levels.
- Passionate, caring and committed to contributing to excellence.
- Highly motivated and focused.
- Entrepreneurial business focus with sound business understanding.
- Takes pride in delighting clients by exceeding expectations.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Organized and focused through daily rituals including action planning and time management.
- Naturally shows initiative and is solution focused.
- Provides strong leadership to achieve personal and business objectives.
- Attention to detail.
- Methodical in your approach. Willing to follow proven systems and processes.
- Strong Written & Oral Communication skills; articulate.
- Strong networking skills.
- Extraordinary follow up skills.
- 7-10 years in marketing or business development roles.
- Bachelor of Marketing degree or equivalent work experience.