Responsible for supporting the bank and customers with all inquiries; including but not limited to: Account Services, Electronic Banking, Items Processing, ACH, Wire Transfer, ATM/Debit Card, Fraud, Treasury Management, Loan Administration, and Technical support where deadlines require timely and accurate support. In addition, the specialist will train clients on the various products and services, be involved in the daily operations of the department, review the system, and process the applicable correspondence of the bank. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide customer service for a large volume of incoming calls;
- Provide professional support to customers and internal branches;
- Provide exceptional customer service by providing problem resolution while minimizing transfer/hold time;
- Provide essential communication to employees as a subject matter expert over a variety of topics;
- Learn and retain knowledge of branch operating procedures and policies;
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in technology;
- Assist in implementing practices that will more effectively utilize resources;
- Other work related duties, as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Must have analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills; without specific instruction;
- Must have strong attention to detail and organizational, interpersonal, communication and customer relation skills;
- Must be able to work without supervision;
- Must be able to handle stress and balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously within a limited time frame;
- Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and the general public;
- Must be able to train clients, peers, and management on technical information and programs;
- Must be able to pass background and credit screening process.
- High School diploma or GED, required;
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel, and Outlook, required; and
- Call center, training, banking, customer service and/or IT support background, preferred.