We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA's first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to be an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences. Job Summary:
The holder of this position will be responsible for working on and around the aircraft. He/She will be responsible for running daily aircraft tests and operations, along with keeping proficient records of the aircraft status. Job Responsibilities:
This position performs a wide variety of difficult and diversified bench and on aircraft operations which may include:
- Routing and clamping
- Assembling and wiring switch boxes, fuse boxes, and instrument panels
- Installing instruments and wires
- Bonding and shielding various points to facilitate efficient operation
- Solders and assembles wires to plugs
- Lays out units for assembly and develops methods for instrument board cables and switch box wiring
- Rework, repairs or salvage
- Swages cables and solders ferrules to flexible conduits
- Fits, files, drills, and assembles junction boxes, panels, etc. or performs a wide variety of diversified and difficult electrical assembly installations on all sections of the aircraft
- Installs electrical motors, radios, instruments, etc.
- Lays out routing and installs engineering changes and makes difficult repairs or replacements
- Can work to crew loads and follow written and verbal work instructions.
Don't miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment where you feel a sense of belonging. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where unique experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Aircraft maintenance or assembly experience
- Formal training from a recognized program considered in lieu of experience
- CATIA experience preferred.
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)., Non-U.S. persons selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to export-restricted information. , The ITAR/EAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.